- COMP90055 Research Project
- COMP90082 Software Development Project
- COMP90078-81 Computer Science Research Project Part I-IV
- Other potential subject are discussable based on requests
Nir Lipovetzky is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Computing and Information Systems at The University of Melbourne. His interests span across research areas in AI planning, search, learning, verification, and intention recognition with a special focus on how to introduce different approaches to the problem of inference in sequential decision problems, and applications to autonomous systems. He has supervised a few research projects related to this student group since 2019 S1.
Guang Hu is a PhD candidate in school of Computing and Information Systems supervised by A/Prof Tim Miller and Dr. Nir Lipovetzky. His interests are in Epistemic Planning and Explainable AI. He is the head tutor of subject COMP90054 AI Planning for Autonomy, and he is the current president for Ausdroid student club, and has co-supervised a few research projects since 2019.
If interested, what's next?
Please follow the steps below to contact us if you are interested in enroll in one of those subjects:
- Please read this document to find whether you are eligible for those subjects.
- If so, you can find our available projects though either CIS sample projects list (should be available after enroll in one of those projects) or Projects from our website.
- Please contact Guang (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email and cc Nir about your intention of choosing any of those projects, or your own ideas.